Spacious Scholarship 2019
Are you an undergraduate interested in disrupting the real estate industry with technology?
Do you think you can make the home searching process easier?
If the answer is yes, then put your ideas into an innovative proposal
for our online real estate platform and win a HKD3,000 / US$380 scholarship
to support your education!
Spacious is a leading property platform that connects home
searchers with home listers by making listing information
available online. We are dedicated to providing our searchers
the most reliable and accurate property listings in the industry.
As a Hong Kong based company with an international team, Spacious
recognizes the importance of empowering the societies around the world.
The Spacious Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship award to
challenge, inspire, and reward the next superstars from any tertiary institutions.
|Applicants should be a full-time undergraduate enrolled for academic year 2019/2020 at any tertiary institution (e.g. college, university, associate degree, higher diploma)|
|Enter as an individual or as a team. For a team application, the prize money will be divided amongst members of the team.|
|Spacious employees and their immediate family members are not eligible for the scholarship.|
You need to write a proposal on how to make Spacious a better
platform for home searchers and listers to apply for our scholarship.
Follow these guidelines:
- Visit www.spacious.hk and download our mobile app.
- Go through the whole platform, from the perspectives of both home searchers and owners.
- Visit other similar sites for comparison.
- Suggest innovative changes to make Spacious a better platform; changes applicable to but not limited to: user experience, technology, marketing, design, and content.
- Present your ideas with reasons, data, and examples if possible.
- Latest academic record
- Innovative proposal on improving the Spacious platform (Length of proposal is not limited; Recommended length: 3-5 pages)
Academic year 2019/2020
What are you waiting for?
Remember the deadline is Monday, September 30th.
Submit your application today!